Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

on the day of 9/11/2001 a very bad thing happened. terrorist flew palanes into the world trade senter and the twin towers. killing tousands and i remember what i had on, i had on a purple shirt and blue pants. i was jumping on my trampaline and my dad came outside and told me to watch the t.v. and the next thing that we knew they where gone, thosands of lives gone, in the blink of a eye. me and my sisters stod up and didn't belive what had happened. my dad couldn't belive his eyes, than i asked him" why could people be so hartless toward us?" he said this is how some countrys get back at the United States.
as my mom was crying becasus on of my 5th cousins where in the second tower when it got hit she said that some people would rather do this to start a war than just saying i want to have a war.
i now understand that some people have no feelings and would rather see people hurt than to be happy. if i had a way to remember my relitave and other people i would go to the place that the twin towers where standing and put flowers alaround the place.
and no i dont think that the United States is safe because they can come back for revinge on us!!!!

No comments: