Monday, October 27, 2008

invisable cloak

if i was invisible i would put on my cloak and run away and see if my parents ever noticed. i think that the advantages about this gift would be tat i could run away when ever i wanted to and never have to go back to my parents. the disadvantages about this gift would be that i would think that no one would miss me, get depressed and tan end up ether hurting my self because i fell like i don't have any body else to lean on or i would hurt my self thinking that everyone i once knew deiced to replace me with a new baby and they would forget all about me, and never think about me ever again. on second thought i think i would just use it to sneak out to stay with my boy Friend, or to go some where that my dad said i could not go. ya i think that my dad would not see me if i sneaked out of the house so that i could spend time with him and my friends.

No comments: